PASTA WITH RADICCHIO AND GORGONZOLA


When I’m in the office, I normally cook very little. Just a bowl of pasta with some olive oil and freshly ground black pepper. I rarely have cheese available in the fridge. Today though, it’s Friday and I felt like something more substantial to sustain me in the next and last task of the week (or I guess to make me sleep over it, let’s see…).

So I bought one small bunch of radicchio trevigiano  (but I guess any other veggie of your liking can be substituted), some gorgonzola (I used a small slice) and some cream cheese (a spoonful). Lots of black pepper (I adore it). 

Put on the water to boil, add salt and cook one portion of pasta according to your liking.

For the sauce, stir-fry in a non stick pan on medium-high heat the radicchio with some olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. 

When it begins to wilt, add the cheeses, lower the heat and stir constantly. As soon as everything is melted the sauce is ready. It takes about 10 minutes to have it done, beautiful.

Drain the pasta, reserving a couple of tablespoon of cooking liquid if you want your sauce to be a bit creamier. 

Toss the pasta in the pan, stir-fry on high for a minute or two, until it starts to boil. Turn off the heat and enjoy.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Letture ed una torta al limone

Venezia: Museo di Storia Naturale