Vacanze

I am back from my holidays.

Yesterday I was thinking how important they are: it is a great chance to get back energies and to have new ideas and strength to face your everyday life.

Here I share some pictures of a weekend getaway in the mountains we made in June (yes, I am so quick at sharing pictures…). We were staying at this gasthof, lovely place, conveniently placed in the tiny village Schmieden/Ferrara close to Toblach/Dobbiaco and to Prags/Braies lake.

Lago di Braies - Prags Lake

My holidays as usual mean that: one or more family members get sick (this year it was my loved one) and we go back home earlier; weather is normally awful (we had about three not rainy days in the last two weeks, mostly when we were back home recovering); we eat too much food and we almost do not cook (so definitely I have nothing to share today aside from my bloated belly). Given that our little man loves the beach, we just head there and lounge acting busy (sand castles, pretend swim in the sea and the like). I especially dislike those coin operated ride toys that seem to be about everywhere at the seaside and that my son demands to ride ever so often. We are planning to map all of them in order to find suitable and alternative money saving routes during our walks.

Then when I go home I still feel strong and full of new inputs that will make me a better professional. So today I cleaned my office fridge and well, that was not my idea of improvement, but at least I have accomplished something elevated and new in my work life. 

Ferrara - Schmieden, Church

Yet my papers are luring towards me, threatening to fly away offended with the nest gust of wind, if I do not take hold of them pronto. Alright, I am coming right away you annoying little white and black flat things.


Lago di Braies - Prags Lake

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Letture ed una torta al limone

Venezia: Museo di Storia Naturale