The spicery

As I live in the countryside, outsourcing spices has always been quite a problem. Italians are not very keen on spices, though the increasing presence of foreigners from around the world is actually improving our supplies.

Yet there are exotic stuff (for me) such as sumac or chitpotle chilies that I would stumble upon while reading my too many cookbooks and did not know their smell and taste.

Now I have resolved my problems with this beautiful online seller.I have found their link in Made in Indiabut I still have to try a recipe from this book.

I just placed an order few days ago and I have received this morning a cute purple box with neat plastic bags containing the desired spices and also a complementary sample.

Lovely, cannot wait to try them.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Letture ed una torta al limone

Venezia: Museo di Storia Naturale