musei da vedere

These days I am pretty thorn about the usual big question that bothers me: to buy or not to buy? My beautiful 12 years young car decided to drop dead at the grocery store last Friday (why do cars break preferably during weekends?). So now I am at loss, given that both choices left are not so appealing: either to spend a fortune to fix it or to spend an even bigger amount to get a new one.

Then as usual when I have sort of real problems (at least for my poor wallet that will come out even thinner out of this event), I focus on something else, something lovely as holidays projects.

This year many new and-or renovated museums are opening and I would like to visit these ones:


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Letture ed una torta al limone

Venezia: Museo di Storia Naturale